The Radiologic Technology Department aims to produce graduates who have:
- Acquired and developed knowledge of the various principles and applications of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging essential to the practice of Radiologic Technology;
- Developed the basic skills in proper radiographic positioning and exposure necessary to achieve optimum imaging results;
- Accepted the responsibilities of practicing the principles of radiation protection according to the recognized standards of safety for patients, health workers, and the public;
- Imbibed the proper attitude and values necessary to uphold moral principles and ethical conduct in all aspects of their life founded on deep faith and love of God and fellowmen.
- Develop a sense of responsibility to continually pursue personal and professional growth through continuing education, training, and research;
- Committed to use their acquired knowledge, skills, and attitudes for the benefit and welfare of people in the community; and
- Accepted the responsibilities of uplifting the profession in the Philippines through leadership and active participation in the professional organizations, the academe, and in clinical, administrative, and industrial practice.
The philosophy of the Radiologic Technology Department founded on the principles of holistic, ethical, dynamic and competency-based education for the individual to attain his full potential as a human being and as a professional.
It is expressed in the careful and confident teaching and application of acknowledge skills and the right attitudes to deliver state-of-the-art diagnostic and therapeutic imaging.
The Department adheres to the proper implementation of the policies and standards for Radiologic Technology Education prescribed by the Commission on Higher Education.
The faculty, as forerunners of the program, commit themselves to the highest standards for ethical practice in the full implementation of the program.
The Faculty believes that all individuals deserve to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect, and nourished in an environment that promotes personal and professional growth.
The Department believes that the essence of being a Radiologic Technologist lies in his/her capacity and willingness to be of service to others as an integral and valued part of the health care team.
The Department further believes that the development of human potential must be guided by the hand of the Almighty One for it to have meaning and purpose.