The program will equip students with competencies related to the basic and core requirements as well as those associated with major and minor areas of concentration and elective courses.
After completion of the program, the graduates can pursue a career in the tourism industry and or hospitality sectors.
The Hospitality Management Department pursues the holistic development of its students towards global competitiveness in the hospitality and tourism industry.
The Hospitality Management Programs aims to produce graduates who have:
- Acquired basic knowledge, skill, personal qualities and competencies which are essential for the exceptional and ethical practice of the hospitality and tourism profession.
- Committed to contribute to the development of the community through service-oriented volunteer outreach programs and research.
- Dedicated to continuously seek personal and professional development through continuous education and active involvement with industry partners.
- Developed a genuine concern for the environment through active promotion and implementation of environment friendly practices.
- Been empowered to achieve economic independence through the development of entrepreneurial, managerial and technology-utilization skills.